21 Jun 6 Tips to Help You Get Started with SharePoint
When you start using any new technology, quick reminders on the functionality are invaluable. The same is true for SharePoint. Even if you have been fully trained on using SharePoint, it never hurts to have quick tips available to reference whenever you need them.
We’ve compiled 6 of these video tips to help you get up and running smoothly using your SharePoint solution:
- Understanding permissions in SharePoint
- Share or hide the tree view for site navigation in SharePoint
- Control access to your SharePoint libraries
- Use columns and folders together to view library items in SharePoint
- Stop or pause syncing SharePoint libraries with SkyDrive Pro
- Use folders and File Explorer to organize your libraries in SharePoint
If you haven’t implemented SharePoint yet, you can get up and running quickly (with training) for an affordable fixed rate with our Rapid Implementation Package. Learn more at socius1.com/rapidsp.