Location: Columbus, Ohio
Socius is recruiting a highly motivated HR Manager to join our award-winning firm. The Socius HR Manager aligns business objectives with employees and management within Socius and serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues. The HR Manager will anticipate and assess HR-related needs, communicate needs with management and seek to develop integrated solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As a member of the Socius organization, you will enjoy a team-based culture and continual opportunities for growth and development.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all personnel and directs the development of staffing strategies. Leads all recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals while maintaining compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys; implements and monitors Performance Review Program (PRP), leadership assessment and revises as necessary.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; implements and monitors Performance Review Program (PRP), leadership assessment and revises as necessary.Develops, recommends, and implements employee surveys for satisfaction, personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Consult with management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Develops, recommends, and implements employee surveys for satisfaction, personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, training, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.Provide HR guidance and input on business acquisitions, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Provide HR guidance and input on business acquisitions, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 6 years of the resolution of complex employee relation issues.
- Strong conflict management, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including employee relations, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Strong PC skills required
- Relevant industry experiences a plus.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
Sound like someplace you’d like to work? Please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or mail to Socius, Attn: HR, 5747 Perimeter Drive, Suite 200, Dublin, Ohio 43017. No phone calls please.